What? You don't know? IPOHONE8's screen and "curved screen" TV you don't know?
The full name of the OLED display : Orqanic Light Emitting Display, which is an organic light-emitting display. In today's society is known as the "dream display." Unlike traditional LCD displays, OLED display technology eliminates the need for backlights and uses very thin organic coatings and glass substrates that illuminate when current is passed through. Moreover, the OLED display screen can be made lighter and thinner, has a larger viewing angle, and can significantly save power.
Because you like Apple's mobile phone, TV screen, VR system, and various electronic devices, this is the best choice if you have a screen. It is used in a wide range of applications, as long as it is associated with hot-spot electronic products, and the screen is also a core component of electronic devices.
Of course, there is another reason why it is sought after in China:
China has become the world's largest market for OLED applications, with China's mobile phones, mobile display devices and other consumer electronics products producing more than half of global production.
However, it does not seem to be such a cow B, at most an LED upgrade version, then why is it worthy of such a pursuit? Of course, the hero is to the background board, there is no Liu Bang's slippery head without the tragic strength of Xiang Yu.
Liquid crystal tragic
There is a relatively large background board, LED/LCD (liquid crystal).
We all know that most of the computer/TV displays are LCD screens, not only the screen, but also various types of lights.
It is also LED/LCD, but due to the limited thickness of the liquid crystal itself, it also limits its application scenarios.
And OLED completely breaks this constraint, which can be called iphone4 in lighting display.
Advantages of OLED and LCD:
1) The thickness can be less than 1 mm, only 1/3 of the LCD screen, and the weight is also lighter;
2) Solid state mechanism, no liquid substance, so the seismic performance is better, not afraid of falling;
3) There is almost no problem with the viewing angle, even if viewed under a large viewing angle, the picture is still not distorted;
4) The response time is one thousandth of the LCD, and there is absolutely no smear in the motion picture;
5) The low temperature characteristics are good, and can still be displayed normally at minus 40 degrees, while the LCD cannot do it;
6) The manufacturing process is simple and the cost is lower;
7) The luminous efficiency is higher and the energy consumption is lower than LCD;
8) It can be fabricated on substrates of different materials and can be made into a flexible display that can be bent.
These characteristics have made the mobile phone's innovation in appearance have a breakthrough, opening up a new round of imagination.
Perhaps it is in specific aspects, such as the TV field, individual items can not match the laser TV, but its "cost-effective", "applicable scenes", "mobile phones together." This has made the entire electronics industry have a huge need for change.