OLED displays will have unpredictable opportunities in the future, so how much do you know about it? Today, Tuowei Xiaobian will talk to you about the advantages of OLED technology.
Advantages of OLED display:
1. The thickness can be less than 1 mm, only 1/3 of the LCD screen, and the weight is also lighter;
2. Solid mechanism, no liquid substance, so the seismic performance is better, not afraid of falling;
3. There is almost no problem of viewing angle, even if viewed at a large viewing angle, the picture is still not distorted;
4. The response time is one thousandth of the LCD, and there will be absolutely no smearing phenomenon when displaying the motion screen;
5. The low temperature characteristics are good, and it can still be displayed normally at minus 40 degrees, while LCD cannot do it;
6. The manufacturing process is simple and the cost is lower;
7. Higher luminous efficiency and lower energy consumption than LCD;
8. It can be manufactured on substrates of different materials, and can be made into soft displays that can be bent.
Topmicro's existing transparent TOLED, PMOLED, flexible FOLED and AMOLED products are widely used in: MP3, bracelets, watches, mobile phones, consumer digital products, medical appliances, automotive electronics, home appliances and instrumentation. For more information, please visit the official website http://www.iamoled.com